Output desk - platform

Has anyone on here got the desk made by output?

https://output.com/platform

I’m looking to get a new desk for my gear. My current set up is a digitakt, digitone and a Nord lead A1. I also use a MacBook Pro with a monitor, but I tend to keep the OTB and ITB setups separate. I’m crap at creating ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing setups so if anyone has good suggestions!

Hey, yeah! I just recently got mine. Pretty pricey, but for a studio desk that price point is actually pretty good. I rate it 8/10. Pretty clear instructions for building it, but I would source your own set of quality Allen keys. Mine rounded out and I couldn’t finish tightening one of the screws.

Ha, you can even tell from the photo. Top right side.

Planning on ordering one of these even though it’s a bit big for my room. But I could (should) be able to have all my gear on it at once.

I want to get an Output desk as well and wonder whether or not to get it with the keyboard option. I am afraid that my knees go against it all the time when sitting there. And I also don´t know how ergonomicly it is to work with the stuff on the table once the keyboard is pulled out. Any input (haha) on that?

It’s excellent. Get it. I’m 6ft and have no issues. If you pull it FULLY out it’s a stretch to the desktop if seated. But I just pull it out enough to acces the keybed and it’s fine.