SRC - Sample Transfer for iOS

Absolutely.
I do it all the time. 1x1 at a time. Didn’t try folders yet.

@void, how do you copy or send multiple files at once from Audioshare to Digitakt please?

EDIT: never mind, figured it out

SRC doesn’t seem to work with latest update 1.07…

Anybody has it working?

@void, can you please check your app?
It is impossible to get anything into it page stays blank.
Thanks

sure, will do. I’ve been traveling for a while, but will be home this weekend.

3 Likes

I also had problems so I downloaded SysEx utility and it worked

On iPad?

No on my PC you need a PC or a Mac to do this

Well I was using it with iPad exclusively, it is an iPad app. I don’t need that app for PC, there is “sample transport” from Elektron…

Are you sure we’re talking about the same app? I thought it was Ipad only.

1 Like

No sorry didn’t know you were talking about an iPad app.

Hey, No problem, just out of curiosity, what software/app were you talking about?

SRC Transfer by Jakob Penca

Can you share how you sent multiple files?

You got SRC working with iPad?? 1.07 OS?

I don’t remember :joy:…it doesn’t work, so I can’t try…I think…I just pointed/dragged a folder, it’s been a few weeks since I used it.

@void can you share how to upload whole folders/multiple files? thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

@void, don’t know what happened, but works fine again for single files and folders…

This time I wasn’t connected directly to DT.

on any of the transfer apps , has anyone figured out the best way to

grab a sample FROM the digitakt.
edit it nicely on mac,pc,ios
download it back to digitakt , overwriting the original sample …it’ll have a different length as i want to trim start/end and make things loop properly. when i load in sounds,patterns,projects it’ll pick up the updated sample and i’ll probably need to tweak a few parameters …

thanks

Alas, there is no way to do this easily: Sounds, patterns, and projects refer to samples by hash & length. Any editing will change one or both of these. Even if you place and name the edited version in the same place as the original, the sounds, patterns, and projects will continue to refer to the original (even if no longer on the disk!)

Once we get API to manage sounds, patterns, and projects - I’ll be able to make crunch/elk-herd do this kind of replacement - as well as many other sample management functions. Still waiting…

3 Likes

thanks for the info , thats what i suspected but hadn’t tried it.
if only we could properly zoom in/out on samples at any point , not just when importing on the box…

while ive got your attention… i got a new request for your app , sorry i’m crossing threads…
if i stored the current status of my digitakt (i.e directory tree or something as a txt file) when i reload your app , it could compare differences and flag new samples…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

So i haent gotten this app to work since 1.04. Feeling a bit cheated to be honest.

The phone sees Digitakt but the app is stuck at connecting when I try to transfer.

Is this working on 1.08? I want to buy it :sunglasses:

1 Like