OT to control MIDI to Trigger module (Erica Synth)

I got a module by Erica Synth for triggering eurorack modules from OT. as a midi-newbie I’m struggling with the correct MIDI setup on OT side, did someone get this one up and running?

I connected the OT to the module, which is waiting for a MIDI signal on each channel (eight available). In order to send eight different tracks, do I have to setup each midi-track with its own channel (like track 1 -> ch 1, …) or do I have to think about this as midi-notes which are sent out from ch 1, track 1?

module manual

I assigned different channels to OTs midi-tracks, but can’t get a signal sent to the module when triggering the sequencer-pads.

thanks

thanks, might be a good idea to start there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

so my workaround is like this:

I’m assigning channel 1 to the OT midi-tracks I want to run, give each one an unique note and send that via the sequencer to the erica synth module while its waiting for incoming signal. after that I’m able to trigger the channels separately to process the signals within my eurorack.

I’m not sure whether this is the best way to do it, but it’s working for me now and I’m happy with it.

solved, thanks!

2 Likes