OT sound vs Digitakt

I think Ot doesn’t care, plays at 44.1 khz only. The user cares if he doesn’t know it, and / or didn’t know his sample’s rate. :wink:

1 Like

Your upsetting me Sezare, don’t try to tell me my OT doesn’t care, it’s breaking my heart… :joy:
I can’t speak for all of them, but mine seems pretty compassionate… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok sorry. Mine doesn’t care about me, she doesn’t let me control her by my midi thoughts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep trying to tell people…
Enable ConsCiousness Direct Connect under Control/Mind Sequencer menu… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll check that. I tried Bluetooth though. :sketchy:

2 Likes

Hi there,

I need User advices because I love OT, and need to know more about this combo or what people can tell me about the sound capacities and differences between the two.
I’m MD UW really Happy possessor and OT two.
Are some guys here fanatics who have MD + OT + DT ?
I would be happy to read their words.
What could you say me if you are of them about the sound differences ?

I Use On my A4 one track dedicated to enveloppes on input so I can color and filter OT, MD coming in, but maybe the DT is charming me.

Thanks for everything you can say me.

2 Likes

Can only speak for myself:
Recently sold my DT because it doesn’t “shine” besides the OT - no way.

1 Like

What you write here is a bit what I wanted to read :wink: Closed topic :slight_smile:

Thank :smiley:

Welcome :upside_down_face:
In the case you need more gear - just look at the DN as extention to the OT.

1 Like

I’m searching for maybe a companion to my A4 so why not, I’ve an eye on this one, but on old DX7 two, on the reface DX two. FM synthesis seem to be great, I will maybe go for MnM because I love the ancient Elektron …

• other gear yes :wink:

Effectively I’ve a lot of samples track on OT, but I’m sacrifiying a lot of tracks to send and receive cued sounds, and for example as I’ve not spring reverb and other delays I use something as 2x2 neighboor…

But I’ve found a job so everything is now possible in term of gear ^^

Thank

1 Like