OT Science Lab - 1 year study - who’s up for it? [LAUNCHED]

Of course, I’m not worried a bit. And the world will be definitely a better place when these first manglings will be gone when the power gets turned off :slight_smile:

How to copy&paste the notes back from the A4 to the OT afterwards? It doesn’t even recognize the usb mouse I’ve connected … :rofl:

2 Likes

Ya know, I bet there’s a lot to learn examining that demo… Only fired it up for a few minutes myself, reminds me to go back and take a look see… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea, the challenges would work great as a general “challenges to improve your OT skills” doc, outside of the lab I mean.

I’ll have a go, with the sure and certain knowledge that my classical one will sound like the world’s worst school orchestra having an improved session.

2 Likes

It has lots of good ideas for scenes, I remember that

1 Like

At last it arrived, I’m in!!!

8 Likes

MKIIs allowed? :smile:
Plug it first !

1 Like

I might be able to join in soon…
I’m work trading at a music studio that’s in a house for exchange for sleeping there and food, it’s kinda perfect… My OTs been setup for a week now and it seems this sitch might roll through the summer…
It might be almost time for some more cowbell! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes! :thup:

I have only 3 samples on my CF card. I mostly used the cowbell one. :smile:

4 Likes

Late to the party, but I’m in. Working on the first assignment now. This is a great idea!!

3 Likes

Will also join :slight_smile: Wasn’t too sure before but almost all challenges sound super interesting! Looking forward to learning!

Good luck all :v:

2 Likes

Reading through the forum and the docs now…

Is there a separate thread yet for the first challenge? I’d like to make my submission.

1 Like