OT Sample Pack Files Corrupt

Hi, I’m totally new to Octratrack and slowly trying to work it out. I bought 2 sample packs just to get me started, realizing now that I really did not need them. Anyhow, that aside, here is my problem.

–When I load a sample loop onto a static machine, I go through the loops and preview them they glitch near the end? (also when I load them into the relevant slot. I haven’t checked all of them, but they glitch near the end on the 2nd bar loop around the same point. I tried the factory loaded loops and they work fine. Tried searching for similar problems only could not find an answer. So I’m confused. I hope to find out whether this is an issue other that corrupt files. If they are corrupt files I can take the necessary action to rectify this.

Is this a known problem (something in the settings) or would I have corrupt files?

Advise gratefully received.

Thank you.

They must be corrupt as the samples on my laptop also are the same. I will go and look to see how I can resolve this.

It would be good to know if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks

It is not a known problem; contact the seller(s) of the sample packs for assistance.

Thanks, I have done. I will report back when I get an answer. I bought them direct from Elektron so I’m hoping they will resolve it.

1 Like