OT lessons?

This site ( https://www.macprovideo.com/ ) is awesome! I just signed up for like $25USD/month (or so) and have access to everything! There are tons of very well-done Elektron gear lessons. Some of them are a little dated, like I’m going through the Analog Four lessons now, and while I have a A4MKII, almost everything is still relevant, and I can just watch a couple videos on the differences later (youtube).
They also have tons of videos on Ableton and most other DAWs, etc… when I’ve had my fill I can just stop my subscription.

Edit: I originally wrote $15USD/month, but it’s actually $25 - apologies!

2 Likes

Damn…Mk2 users have a dedicated part button, now that‘s something!

Nice trick with using a duplicated part, have to try that, although I get along fine with fast reloading parts after patten changes.
I don‘t like the finger gymnastics to open the part edit menu much, but nice trick for sure.

2 Likes

It’s been observed that this topic has become somewhat at odds with the established way questions are ordinarily addressed. It has meandered and veered off topic and the op has been advised it is best to close this ostensibly personal new user settling-in topic and begin to develop the existing threads for further queries. :thup: