OT: any advice on potential health issues?

is it related only to specific shortcuts or song arrangements as a whole?

I was just kidding. I had to remember or re-learn a lot of stuff because it had been 4 years since I owned OT. Every now and then I’ll forget a simple button combination like function/yes to listen to a sample. Just stupid stuff like that because I’m old.

2 Likes

Always remember to breathe, and stay hydrated.

Seems obvious but I forget it oftenly. :expressionless:

If you dont breathe and drink your officially dead :slight_smile:

Personally I dont get these stands people use. I mean they do make things look nicer and help to see what is happening on the screen. But to operate a device thats angled must be painful after a while. You are easily either (or both) holding your hands and arms in the air -strain on shoulders- or having your wrists tilted up. Or is it so? I play keyboards quite a lot and if i cant keep my wrists straight and hands resting on the bottom of the keys every now and then it gets painful in matter of minutes!

1 Like

Do not live in cities as the air is bad. Grow your own food, have your own chickens. Farm work is good for your muscles, combined with joga habit you can then play your OT even on the floor without issues.

2 Likes

You have stands that tilt and others that elevate and tilt the device.

The idea is not to break your wrists but to not have your head down all the time, facing the device if possible. Some devices you won’t need to tweak all the time can be just tilted but for the OT it may not be enough. YMMV