OT and LXR

LXR with OT Dark reverb is hands down the thing that has brought a smile to my face the most in the time I have been messing with gear.

The OT and LXR are a fantastic combo.

1 Like

Can you make a recording of that?

Please!

Should be able to post a brief demo in the near future.

I’ve been doing alot of A4 and LXR lately. I need to study the OT more…

Cool! Love to hear it as well. I just finished the LXR recently and hooked it up to my OT yesterday. The sound of the LXR is great and quite unique.

LXR is badass!

I know exactly what Nein means, it has a distinctive sound and is ballsy and sharp as hell.

Future classic. And then some, when the CV trigger expansion is released. And you can roll your own OS if you’re that way inclined!

Just did this quick demo. I have been OT / LXRing too. This is quite dancey and not too serious! LXR for all drums and sampled to OT on 2 tracks. A4 does the rest.

Cheers

2 Likes

Sounds crisp, clean and defined to me! Kinda like Elektron gear actually, I think it would complement my A4 very nicely.

Does it respond to extreme processing like distortion or hard compression well? I know some drum machines don’t.

I have not tried messing with it yet - going to run it through Iotine Core saturation circuits and see how it sounds! I’ll post some results!

Wow the Iotine Core looks insane!

The LXR does have filter overdive, sample rate reduction and output drive per voice plus a second master sample rate control. So you can really get some extreme sounds going internally.

I’ve also been using it in parallel with the Biscuit and that is pretty amazing as well.

That sounds great Bloke !
I’m all excited now, I plan to build my LXR this weekend.
Is it possible to have too many drum machines ?

great song, love it! sounds great

can you tell me, u use compressors for your productions ?

lxr is THE digital drummachine with balls…and instant raw techno for real if u plug it directly on pa…

1 Like

Hello!

I didn’t want to create new thread so I’m putting it here:)

Octratrack and LXR issues…
Has anyone experienced problems while sending CCs to LXR? I’m now on original firmware - sending data from Octatrack; sending notes - not a problem works both - straight from octa or connected keyboard (remote sl37mkI).

BUT when I set LXR to channel 12 and use the same channel on Octatrack I cannot send CC messages. I saw some post on lxr forum saying that only midi channel 1 on LXR is accepting CCs (bug or something).

When I set LXR to channel 1 and use channel 1 on Octa I can send CCs but I’m getting wierd issues. I can’t record notes to the lxr unless I select voice on lxr that i want to record onto - that is pretty useless because I’m unable to do even basic fingerdrumming; recording voices one by one is pointless…

Any ideas? Thanks!