OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

so much testing, so much worry removed :wink:

8 Likes

Ok maybe the meme doesn’t hit the same way for everybody. I’ll edit it.

2 Likes

heh it’s fine, memes are often a massive exaggeration of the actual sentiment (for comic effect)

Aye, things can often still be optimised. We’ve had Mutable Instruments updates that have freed up surprising amounts of space for alternative firmware devs. It’s entirely possible that a device might be maxed out in its current configuration, but still have potential if someone has the time to sit down and work with the code. Finding that time can be the hardest part, though…

1 Like

No more football, time to make beats!

I LOVE you!

3 Likes

Not sure wether you can downgrade the OS safely so I guess I’ll live with the previous version for a few more weeks. Eager to try the new filters and stuff though! :slight_smile:

Empress has reduced Zoia CPU by I think over 30% since release.

Edited: No there aren’t.

Normally you see a pattern from Elektron that they release updates simultaneously over the line if there is quite a bit of overlap. Would be cool if they working on some different tricks for the AR/DN or even A4.

Maybe something else will happen before the summer holidays are starting. Personally I don’t count on it, but every surprise is welcome :smiley:

to be clear, that relates to legacy send levels only - not some hidden effects chomping up resources waiting to be liberated :thup:

4 Likes

They almost have to update the Digitone they can’t just give the Digitakt a cool new parametric EQ and leave the Digitone users without it

3 Likes

Ohhhhh. The more you know.

1 Like

This is a huge update. Can’t wait to try out the new features! I’m really excited about the led brightness. I was blinding myself while jamming last night.

1 Like

Yup, as someone who owns most of the black boxes that aren’t DT, I’m feeling slightly left out!

2 Likes

Thank you Elektron!

Wtf I just bought one yesterday!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas in June!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

Do you think you could buy a Digitone tomorrow then in time for an OS drop on Friday :wink: :crystal_ball:

17 Likes

And how amazing is the cover of the new manual. :heart_eyes:

32 Likes

This is literally the best gear news I’ve ever read over the last 20 some odd years of making music. Elektron, you guys are Titans!!!

6 Likes

Now we Digitone users are jealous!

3 Likes