OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

Beyond excellent.
Thank you Elektron :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh my god, thats a huge improvement.

3 Likes

I’ve been GASing to sell my DT and upgrade to an ARmkII in a few month’s time, but this just gave me good reason to keep my DT around for a little while longer!

1 Like

Seems like Elektron’s about to sell some more boxes xD

2 Likes

My heart is full AF

5 Likes

Christmas came early, this is a huge update! I’d always read the DT’s limited processing power vs the DN was the reason for not having a second filter, LFO etc, so this is really unexpected. Definitely postpones my AR upgrade for a few months at least;)

things im stoked to try:

• re-export sample chains and leave in the low end I’d pre-cut - on so many of them I’d cut too much out. Will be a blast to dial it in per track the way it’s meant to be:)
  • no longer have to choose between LFOing either tune OR decay to give some movement to samples. Porque no los dos:)?
  • run both Minitaur and TD3 (or iOS SAMPLR in stereo?) through the inputs
8 Likes

What exactly is multitrack step recording?

7 Likes

Holy shit

Anything to make it easier to ‘re-time’ breaks using sample start parameter so that it works in subdivided steps of 8 - rather than the very unhelpful step interval of 15 which AFAIK is no use anyone?

WOW. Glad I picked up my third Digitakt recently. This one will be in my grave with me!

1 Like

Phwoooar! Great update :100:

9 Likes

An update to measure all updates against.

8 Likes

Yep!

you can now input up to 8 pads at once into the seq by pressing the pads simultaneously.
all those pressed pads will be added to the step (in their own tracks).

6 Likes

Fuck, I might have to get one again…

5 Likes

Wowza!

Wow!

This is their top selling product guaranteed. It’s not uncommon for it to receive vast love.

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s more exciting, the second LFO or the fact that I don’t need Ableton to properly EQ my tracks anymore. And audio pass through?? Amazing! Thanks, Elektron team.

11 Likes

Great update, thank you!