OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

I seem to be able to do this in Ableton no problem? Different daw?

I was talking about OB standalone’s audio capture feature :+1:

1 Like

Ah, I see, gotcha, sorry!

Yes finally it’s just digitakt and ipad playing battery powered no mixer needed
Works great​:+1:t3::hugs:

1 Like

It works, I tried it. Very cool. It was a little weird because i just used a new project, so the Initialized kick sound is very long and the compressor caused that kick to get cut off and very clicky sounding. I am sure with some time this could do what we want. It’s too bad that EXT In isn’t a destination for the comp…unless I’m missing something.

No change to existing midi info. I just fired up a project that had midi notes on my Minitaur, and they stayed the same note. I cannot however, confirm that the D3 note playing was always note (38). Either way, projects seem to have not changed at all.

1 Like

Coincidentally peeled the protective film from 2019 off my DT screen last night and now after this, it feels like I went out and bought some brand new piece of kit. So killer.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. And you can’t P-Lock the input level. Am I missing something?

I’d like to know this too

1 Like

It does it! I just tried!

1 Like

But it ducks everything, not just the input?

Ok, it does work. However you have to do it by compressing the master track, keyed from the kick. So the WHOLE master output gets pressed. I’m sure with some trial and error you can make this work the way you want. I would love to hear what everyone else figures out.

2 Likes

Yes.

Wow, incredible update! This checked so many boxes for me. If only the digitakt passed through incoming pitch wheel and modulation wheel data i will absolutely never complain again

3 Likes

Thanks. I tried this afternoon (ducking from T1, kick) but couldn’t get any satisfactory settings yet, will try again later.

Holy balls! :astonished:
What an update!

4 Likes

yeeeeeesss! I’ve been waiting for this for years. Finally stereo mix in so I can use is as all in one with two synths, dual lfo, eq… Elektron this update should have come much sooner, but it’s never too late! thanks!

Still missing that much wanted arp though… there’s always more work to do !

2 Likes

Elektron, thank you. You knocked this one out of the park.

I’ve mostly just been wanting some per-track EQ for a more polished sound, and now you give us new filters including EQ, two LFOs per track, a proper input mixer, global FX and more …

This is some serious customer love. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hmm. Bummer. I will go update and play now. But that doesn’t sound promising. I’d trade the master compressor for an input compressor. Maybe in a future update.

1 Like

Yes! :metal: