13 Likes

shame extended pitch doesn’t go up, only down but great all the same

3 Likes

I didn’t restart after install, I’ll try again

Its Finally Taken Full Form!

Thank you Elektron!

Who’s the CEO

1 Like

Thanks a lot to the team, this is fantastic!

1 Like

This is the type of updates I get out of bed for. Good job Elektron!

2 Likes

Pioneer SP-16 Toraiz can learn something from this good job Elektron❤

4 Likes

Regarding this marvelous update: where have you been so long? :wink:

Excellent job!

2 Likes

A proper MkII for me would have slightly improved screen/case, with all the Mk1 1.30 features… and stereo sampling and sample streaming (unlimited size files) capability. Total gamechanger.

But kudos for Elektron addressing the biggest requests from their user base. It’s the sort of thing that turns casual hobbyists into diehard fans.

5 Likes

Testing this new OS now and it’s sooooo good! The sound shaping possibilities with the additional LFO and filters, mwah! Also running my TB03 thru the inputs and that Digitakt reverb sounds nice with it. Knocked it out of the park

5 Likes

I learned about this while on the subway to the dentist, and it considerably brightened up the journey [*]. As someone who has had to take anonymous public criticism without responding, a special thanks to the developers and testers for putting up with our grumpiness. I can’t wait to try out the new features!

• Actually, I like my dentist, and I even like the subway.
4 Likes

Am I reading the release notes right? I can use the inputs as a sidechain? But what if a bass is coming from the inputs and I want to sidechain the kick. Can it do that?

3 Likes

Really awesome!! But still you can put all this in it and still not even a basic remember pattern chains?? Cmon… I don’t get it…
Anyway awesome update!! Can’t wait to see what we will get for the digitone!!

2 Likes

I just checked US Reverb and quite a few have sold today since the announcement

2 Likes

H16 on every project is my midi template; channels, common cc’s, everything I might need. I then copy that 127 times (eventually). So annoying!

4 Likes

This is exactly what I came here to find out. If I plug my Minitaur’s output into the Digi, can I know sidechain it with the Digi’s kick track?!

1 Like

We need an Elektron phone app that can send all sorts of MIDI. I know others can do it, but like Apple and Elektron itself, having an ecosystem is nice :slight_smile:

There was a price increase actually .I bought mine + Case for 635€ in February 2020. Now it costs 749€

Love the update. Little bummed there’s ability to save pattern chains.

But hey, still a crazy good update and excited to try everything out.

2 Likes