OS update issues

Hello,
I went to try and update my digitone this morning from 1.02 to the new 1.10 and I cant seem to get it to connect with the transfer app. I downloaded the newest version of transfer (1.10) and updated my digitakt no problem but when I connect my digitone it says the device you’re trying to connect doesn’t support Transfer. I have tried to close and open transfer a couple times and even re downloading it to see if maybe it was just a random quirk and still no luck. I also should mention that I’m using a Mac to do the update but I have done about 5 or so with my digitakt and never had any issues. I haven’t done a OS update on my digitone because I have had it maybe 2 months so it came loaded with 1.02. Am I missing something? Any help as to why I’m having this issue would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Use C6. It’s available on Elektron.se. May be under the Machinedrum downloads.

2 Likes

Use c6, I’m not sure transfer sports digitone

3 Likes

Transfer for Digitakt and C6 for Digitone

2 Likes

Thanks for the help! I didn’t know about c6 till now.

I used C6 but DN is not recognized by C6. I can’t see DN in MIDI connection

Are you sure DN isn’t set to overbridge mode? The DN needs to be in MIDI connection mode for C6 to recognize it.

I followed all the instructions what tech support recommended to me last time. USB only, plug sequence, OB off, official Elektron USB cable, etc… either the Transfer with DT neither the C6 with DN doesn’t work.
The last upgrade was successful with my computer (MacBook Pro, Mojave 10.14.6) but this time no answer

I had a problem once because ableton was still running (just to exclude this as a potentially problem)