Openness

Oh you know - random garbage lol

4 Likes

I guess one manā€™s treasure is another personā€™s trash. Iā€™m seeing high-art, myself

5 Likes

I think there could be a better way to centralize feature requests than a forum thread. A public bug/feature tracker basically so that:

• we donā€™t have the same requests repeated many times
  • discussions about a particular request can be grouped with it, not spread across hundreds of posts
  • each request can get votes from members of the community

This tracker doesnā€™t have to reflect anything about the company roadmap. In fact you wouldnā€™t even have to interact if you donā€™t want to, but at least youā€™d get a better view of the customers expectations.

16 Likes

Yeah, this is what Ableton do and it seems to work fairly well there

1 Like

Making yourself available @Ess at this level, especially considering your work schedule and everything else, is what I would call ā€œNext Level Customer Support.ā€ Jake from State Farm type service!

Itā€™s been awhile since the Digitone had a major OS update. Any news if one is close? Thanks.

2 Likes

ā€œOpennessā€? :thinking: :joy:
Greetings Open @Ess , Open Mike here, respect!

A friend at our local swimming hole calls me ā€œYour Opennessā€, like ā€œYour Highnessā€ā€¦ Haha
Mike used to be my first name, now itā€™s my last. I highly encourage openness, Open Ryan, Open Carol, Open Sezare56, Open Ess, etcā€¦ :smile: Open Sourceā€¦ :wink: :thup:

11 Likes

Wonder how many Nerds or Starburst you could get in that front pocket.

2 Likes

Hmm, that sounds great.

Where do they host this?

1 Like

I see what you did there. :wink:

1 Like

Canā€™t comment on future plans much, but I do have some ideas for the Digitone which I hope can become a reality soon. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

:+1:t4:

Or more spagetti oā€™sā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s on their Beta bug tracker: https://ableton.centercode.com/welcome/. If you have a login pick a project (e.g. Live 10) then choose ā€œSuggestions (public)ā€ from the left hand menu.

Hereā€™s a couple of screenshots

4 Likes

:star_struck: fianaly.

3 Likes

ā€¦iā€™ll just put it in here as itā€™s been a while
maybe you could come join us now and then @Ess and so could others :smiley_cat:

Big ups Ess.
THIS is why I love and support Elektron.
Thank you.

Thatā€™s for the garlic bread.

Oh my!

maybe i should better ask here? because i strongly suspect iā€™m not the only one interested :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
4 Likes