Open Challenge #7 - Droning On

Buchla Easel Command
first 5 minutes…

might be worth it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

For some reason my browser has decided to mute this thread without telling me.

Obviously I’m in.

7 Likes

Modular patch centered on the Morphagene. As if it’s not obvious…I’ve been on a serious Zoviet France kick this week.

14 Likes

Nice. Weirdly, I played Garista for the first time in several decades, pretty much at random as the LP appeared in a box of vinyl from storage. One of those albums that got me into making funny noises with housewares, wonky FX and a cassette recorder.

1 Like

Here’s one I just blasted out during a nice long naptime this afternoon.

Lyra 8, A4 and Quadraverb.

EDIT:

This one’s shit, I’m gonna post a new one.

17 Likes

Digitone + Valhalla VintageVerb

6 Likes

I hope you slept through it well.

1 Like

I find I make all my best work around naptime.

I reckon it’s the breast milk.

3 Likes

Digitone and a hint of Beers.

8 Likes

Polyend Tracker with just a waveform from the wavetable and a lot of fiddle with Intruments LFO, LFO Effects and Overdrive.

5 Likes

Pittsburg SV1, fingers on knobs, no reverb.
(Headphones/decent speakers to hear the bass)

18 Likes

I haven’t even put the sub up to full and the bass is shaking the room; there’s a danger of small and large objects alike being sent tumbling. Nice!

1 Like

Minitaur + DN

7 Likes

Erica Synths Bassline, square wave, 1 note (G), through the Source Audio Collider shimmer reverb.

Especially like it when it turns into sort of a choir, when I crank up the modulation on the reverb.

9 Likes

perfourmer with a bit of reverb/delay

6 Likes

Some eurorack (shapeshifter, beads and some modulation) into OTO Bam.

7 Likes

Got to play with a friend’s KARP 2600. The filter makes a nice drone.

The pop at the start is the spring reverb when I switch the 2600 on. And I switch it off again at the end.

3 Likes

A few more days for submissions, the challenge closes on March 31 after which we will do the voting round for the 2022 drone trophies :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal:

3 Likes

Very good idea

GIF-2022-03-28-18-20-57
drone olympics

2 Likes