Op-1 – quite cheap right now

of course it is, but the amazon price is adjusted as well, now at around 700. we had this in the thread before, as well. best

it is 625 € from amazon right now again, delivery next month or two – but prime, so no scam.

got one :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @nui , where I can find this offer? can u share a link? Thanks!

If it’s pre order can’t they change the price when it is in stock?

Yes they can change the price. The Op-1 is not subject to their price promise.

I don’t have a statement of it but I can’t imagine that the price is adjustable. If it is online for this price and I hit the button there is no way of changing it afterwards.

@alejander: Just check amazon germany, as soon as scam offers appear the amazon price will fall.

Just FYI: There are currently 8 OP-1 in stock on Amazon. I know many are waiting to buy one…

Will they discontinue OP-1??

I saw this on Amazon UK, OP-1 for £265??? What’s the catch? Are they giving it up and make way for the OP-Z? Or is this a scam?

I imagine the catch is the seller, Doc Protection GmbH, only has 3 feedback instances, and is actually a security equipment seller.
Probably a hacked Amazon seller account, seeking out suckers.

4 Likes

That’s really scary! I hope no one gets ripped off

Amazon would of course give out a full refund in such a case.

Sadly, I couldn’t even try my luck with that one as it is not shipping to my country… Probably better that way I guess.

when a deal sounds too good to be true, better stay away from it…

Its pretty odd actually that amazon app doesn’t allow one to ”report suspected scam/fraud” easily at all…

1 Like

Damn that is tempting to try! I got a pair of pandora hope vi headphones for less than half price a few years back - totally legit - saved nearly £300. They went back to normal price a few days later.

Yea something is wrong with that ad.

I just paid $950 for a used OP-1 a week ago (also comes with the case & an antenna). & I felt like I got a good deal.

I checked a lot of places, have been for a while now & they’re always out of stock. About a week & a half ago 3 new ones came up for $900 a piece, I was short $50, got the $50 the next day & all 3 already sold. I almost went on a waiting list, but dude said it was mint & he’s selling it cheaper than the others so I went for it.

This doesn’t seem too far fetched.

But a brand new OP-1 for around $600 less? Plus the fact that they run out of stock reeeeally FAST?

I mean anything’s possible, but I call bullshit on this one.

Nah I would have to agree it’s a massive pricedrop! Nice thought tho :wink:

I guess the amazon money guarantee and using a credit card also makes it tempting just to see…but I won’t be trying it!