Op-1 – quite cheap right now

I dont think thats the case. These sammers have been doing this for months now. I know cause I bought one from one of them a couple of months back and it never arrived! Was fully covered though.

I think its been triggered by one store in Europe that Amazon price matches dropping the price and its caused the drops. Cant complain if looking to get one. Almost made me want one again for the 4th time haha

yes, directly from amazon. no problem! do it! :wink:

And back up to £628. Kind of glad. REally didnt want to buy and sell an OP-1 for a 4th time!!!

I can resist everything except temptation. Monday it’ll be delivered :joy:

2 Likes

Me too ! Ordered at normal price… I really hope i will like it :stuck_out_tongue:

This tipped me over:

I will sell my Circuit to partially fund it.

2 Likes

ordered one for 648 € !

BTW: the pouch is down to 60€ at amazon at the moment. Still seems expensive for what it is, but as I intend to use mine on the road a lot might get one.

Dunno if you’ve owned one before but OP comes in a box that’s very usable for travel. Comes with some heavy duty rubber bands to secure it closed etc. Not sure I’d trust the box in the back of a van amongst drums and amps etc but for semi-careful solo travel its pretty adequate…

1 Like

Does anyone know if the price drop is just for a short time or if it stays at this price. I wanted an Op1 for years, but always thought over 900 Euros is a bit crazy. As you pointed out, now it’s 200 Euro less at Thomann and musicstore… Do I have to hurry up? :slight_smile:

You want to hurry up if you want to get one for 650. I think it’s a glitch in the Amazon system. It’s still happening sometimes a day, you have to check every few hours.

seems like the glitch is over. i’m checking prices from time to time and even when there are fake-offers for 300 the price from amazon keeps at 767 right now instead of dropping.

seems like i jumped on the last train to get it for 648 on saturday, makes me happy. it is going to be delivered today!

1 Like

Picked up mine last night. It’s an impressive piece of kit for sure and I can hardly put it down at this point. Let’s see how it fares in the long run. But I’m also beginning to have this nagging feeling that ultimately I won’t be able to justify keeping it considering the price point.

1 Like

There’s definitely an Octatrack kind of vibe to Op1. A lot of people seem to buy, sell and re-buy (then possibly repeat…). Give it a while and see how you feel. FWIW I thought about returning mine for refund, especially as it had faults that needed sorting. Glad I didnt though, tons of ideas/songs/sounds that wouldn’t have happened without keeping it. Full time dad so anything I can jam on the sofa/bed for an hour every day is worth its weight in gold :wink: but also the workflow interaction between the sequencers/sampler synth/drum/tape is quite unique and very fast at doing what it does well. The flip to that is that it can be a PITA for stuff that would only take a minute on Daw/OT etc.

710.- euro

check this thread, it happened before and a few of us got one quite cheap:

The ‘new’ listings at 320 euros are clearly a scam

There was a similar thread on suspicious amazon.de listings (but other item at very low prices) recently … yhbw

edit - see this particular post from the link above, even a modest price could be from a dodgy seller, but don’t be fooled by the crazy low prices

1 Like

It’s a total scam, don’t be tempted

Quite cheap is one thing, 320 is another entirely