OP-1 birthday card from my missus :)

My girlfriend loves synths :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Amazing! She’s talented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yea its totally dope :slight_smile:

Hopefully DT is next up :wink:

1. That is very nice. 2. She is a keeper. 3. Be nice to her.
1 Like

How awesome… !!!

You are a lucky man!

I got a “Shared System” birthday cake from mine a couple months ago :heart_eyes: keeper… :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

oh wow thats killer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some people have ALL the luck finding love. I have to settle to find a girl that doesn’t look confused when I say “drum machine”(this actually happened I told some nice lady that I got a drum machine in the mail(it was the MDUW :slight_smile: ) and then she looked at me confused, not knowing what a drum machine is and then I got confused and a little scared)

Perhaps I’m just REALLY down the electronic rabbit hole where this stuff feels like common knowledge? Or maybe I just have lousy luck with women

1 Like

I’m teaching my girl how to use synths and drum machines. We started with an innocent Pocket Operator then a Volca bass now I have her rocking on a Novation Circuit! Jamming with your girl is what I call quality time well spent! :joy:

4 Likes

that’s quality time indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh none of my previous experiences would understamd what a drum machine is either.

My wife and I both like electronic music… she more than me :slight_smile: I love and appreciate most music but mostly electronic and rock/metal (i have since taken her to see Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden) expanding her palette :wink:

Fortunately, the universe brought us together - dont sweat it Ryan, these things happen when you least expect it. Dont go looking for the lady that will appreciate your UW - focus on what you love and the universe will bring her to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

boom :slight_smile::ok_hand: