Odd behaviour using input machines (bug?)

Heya,

this is kinda hard to describe but I’m trying to use both inputs with two input machines on my machinedrum and am running into very odd issues.

Say I am running one pattern on which both input machines are being triggered and then switch to another pattern where the input machines aren’t being triggered (i’ve even got other machines in the slots!), the signal present at the input just keep playing! Sometimes the reverse is the case - i’ve got the input machines set up and theres no sound coming through them even though theyre being triggered and the volume is high (and yes, theres definitely a signal being sent to the inputs) and it’ll work again when switching to a different pattern. what makes it weirder is i’m having a hard time reproducing these issues consistently but they still pop up pretty reliably. would be great to get some feedback on this (i hope the description is understandable). I am running the inofficial latest firmware (can’t remember what the version number is) from the forum :slight_smile:

This is a well-known bug or inconsistency that is actually rather nice to have.

I don’t remember hearing of this behaviour before.

Alright good to know! Whats still irritating is that only one of the inputs exhibits this behaviour… Input A will now stop playing in a new pattern with a different kit while Input B keeps playing. And if i set up an input machine for input A on the second pattern, the volume will then double if i switch back from both streams of the audio being played simultaneously. Is there any way of reliably working with this behavior?