Mods: Please Delete This Thread :)

klefsdnaljfadslkjasdjf;adlsjfs;dafksdafsad

31 Likes

I’m the 20th to like it ! Am i grab one for GIFT :joy:
(JOKE)

1 Like

very cool Rusty, sounds very promising and useful.
As an Octaedit customer I will ask the question which is abvious to ask :smiley:

Will there be any discounts for Octaedit Users who purchased the full Octaedit?
or are you planing on adding it even to Octaedit? I guess not, but just asking :slight_smile:

Thanks for Octazip, looking forward.

1 Like

I would add, when you have made hours of dev and debug … for a new software baby… the minimum is to be reward by few folks who paid without asking anything :stuck_out_tongue: it makes developer life easier to manage psychologically :stuck_out_tongue:

Who’s working to offer everything then, do you ? I mean we all need to eat and pay life invoice.

(This post doesn’t target someone in particular, but that thing need to be said and support a bit more)

1 Like

Is this 1 module from OE or does it add extra functionality or something completely new?

1 Like

hehe, that’s what I did with Octaedit :slight_smile:
I will probably buy Octazip anyway at full price.

I realize that I asked much too early because we don’t have a pricetag for OZ yet xD
didn’t want to come across greedy, but rather interested as a already existing customer.

1 Like

As I said not against you just a general mind thinking about small developer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

no problem mate, I still wanted to clarify my post so to not come across as greedy or something similar :slight_smile:
I totally agree with you about supporting the DEV :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aren’t octazip functions all covered with OctaEdit?

1 Like

Ok I got it,

interesting for the ones who work with several sets or projects!

(not my case, I’m using only 1 project, within only 1 set ah ah)

Still perfectly viable regardless of number of Sets and/or Projects :wink:

ah ah, make it an element of OE with the next update and maybe I’ll give it a try :wink:

You’ll get another 100 bucks from me when you’ll release your OT alternate firmware with MIDI scenes, pickup machines scene locking ability and new FXs ah ah! Just kidding :wink:

Buyed :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit : Bought :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I get it :wink:

1 Like

Query - can you use this with just a CF card reader with the Octatrack card inserted? Or does it only work with the Octatrack connected?

I seldom have my OT connected to computer but would like to start getting into a backup habit.

@PeterHanes or @avantronica

Can you delete this thread please?