Octatrack Sample Manager

Mac user here. Happy to send you a few bucks and beta test if/when you make a Mac version. Count me in for any Kickstarter campaign you launch as well.

ditto!

There seems to be a number of people interested in a Mac OSX version.

Now I am not an Objective C coder, but I do have a Mac and could learn fairly quickly I guessā€¦ or work with someone else to port over the code. I will do some investigation, but the primary focus will be Windows beta testing, then release before any OSX builds.

For the Mac peeps, what about running Bootcamp? (Is that what itā€™s called?) Is that a viable option? Or too much hassle for a single app?

1 Like

Iā€™m also interested in a Mac OSX version. Probably too much of a hassle to use Bootcamp for that, though.

Iā€™d consider it a bit too much hassle as well. Plus, one could argue that there is a significant majority of electronic music makers who use OSX, so having a native app would be greatly beneficial.

Fine, bloody Mac users :angry:

// wanders off to install XCodeā€¦

Fuck I hate Macs. Canā€™t install this because you have big kitty and need surf spot, canā€™t install surf spot because you have smart errors, canā€™t install old XCode build because the installation failed due to ā€œan unknown installation error occuredā€ and contact the software manufacturer.

Buying a Mac was one of my worst music equipment purchases ever, $3k for a piece of shit computer with an overrated OS.

2 Likes

Mac OSX for me too!

+1, and would happily pay (maybe I already said that).

We are all - mac users- waiting now for a Mac OS version of that substantial for all Octatrack owners program!

Brief update: Thanks for all the replies, comments, support etc

Bad news: For various reasons, I have depreciated this project entirelyā€¦

Good news: Watch this spaceā€¦ or [this thread](http://Brief update: Thanks for all the replies, comments, support etc Bad news: For various reasons, I have depreciated this project entirelyā€¦ Good news: Watch this spaceā€¦ This is fun!) in other wordsā€¦

1 Like

Rusty, How long do you think we have to wait for the thing that you canā€™t talk about right now?

Rusty, How long do you think we have to wait for the thing that you canā€™t talk about right now?[/quote]
Depends on how much time I dedicate to it?

Iā€™m working ridiculous hours on it, hoping to have something to show maybe this week?

1 Like

Rusty, How long do you think we have to wait for the thing that you canā€™t talk about right now?[/quote]
Depends on how much time I dedicate to it?

Iā€™m working ridiculous hours on it, hoping to have something to show maybe this week?[/quote]
Fantastic!

the link doesnā€™t work

Try this one

Or search for ā€œOctatrack Software Editorā€ in the Octatrack forum.

Or just post a working linkā€¦

search engine on elektronauts isnt very goodā€¦

.R

like this

Weird, the link works for me? shrugs

thanks

i 'm very interested in this useful software

iā€™m on w8

how about linux?