Spotted a quirky/buggy behavior in 1.30C mkI with pretty long living project which i use to sketch ideas and for everyday studio routines.
So i had a part in bankB wich i copy/pasted to bankC pattern1. This part featured AKWF flex waveform on channel1. When i tried to load another sample from AKWF folder and it’s subfolders sample remained the same. When i tried to load another samples from same subfolder they sounded similar spectral-wise but with different amplitudes. When i loaded samples from totally different folders everything was ok.
It was my precious studio time so i didn’t tried to reproduce this