Octatrack Monolith

LOL

I really need to check this out, unfortuantely tied up in a couple of other Octatrack projects / convolute wiring scenarios… but hopefully will get some time.

Monolith is an amazing live synth. Used my OT #2 purely for that purpose playing live last night. Set up six different scenes and drove it into glory for hours. The bass can get so intense.

Would you have a recording of your performance?

^me wanna hear this too.

I can’t seem to open the zip file…???
I’m on windows 7 and tried with 7zip too.

Still waiting to get the files from the sound guy. Editing a five hour wav file, here I come!
Warming up looked like this. Completely forgot to move the GoPro so I have hours and hours of people walking back and forth. We had 2000 people through the door and most left wondering what the hell they just heard. :+1:

I’m not sure if the zip file was updated or not but it is working now.
I’m just sitting here waiting for UPS to drop off my octatrack after 3 months of waiting, watching videos and reading tips/trick/tutorials.

this is amazing… jammin all day long using monolith as a start point, it’s really cool :smiley:

thanks you!!!

Still waiting to get the files from the sound guy. Editing a five hour wav file, here I come!
Warming up looked like this. Completely forgot to move the GoPro so I have hours and hours of people walking back and forth. We had 2000 people through the door and most left wondering what the hell they just heard. :+1:

[/quote]
Hi Allerian
Are you still waiting ? (-;

Looking forward to giving this a listen when possible! One OT just for Monolith in a live PA? Sounds promising.

Mutable instruments Midipal would turn this setup into a 6 voice poly synth.

i uploaded two monolith + op-1 jams / experiments… kinda starting from scratch with monolith and building soundscapes/noises

and

any comments are really welcome

i am playing live using the same setup this saturday here in são paulo