Octatrack MKII - Sample Playback Issues - Track 3 FLEX MACHINE

Hello friends, getting back into the Octatrack for the second time after a few years of realization that I made a HUGE mistake of selling it. Really enjoying the many options and ground that this covers and specially the happy accidents. However I’m encountering a very annoying issue that I can’t seem to pinpoint with a sample playback on a recorded sample on track 3. Basically I recorded synth loop that will not play when I press play on the sequencer. The sample does play perfectly when I press FUNC + YES, I also made sure to place a TRIG 1 on Track 3. I really have no idea what’s causing this sample not to play back. I do see the play head moving about 1/64 inch while looking at the waveform but the play head does not move through the entire sample like it does on other tracks.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Track routed to cue ?
Something with the fxs but you enabled ‘preview with no fx’ ?

1 Like

Checked FX and there are no effects on track 3. Also checked CUE out setting for the track and it is not sent via CUE out. :worried:

I do see the play head moving about 1/64 inch while looking at the waveform

Sounds like maybe the LEN parameter on SRC page is set to a low value with LEN set to time on the Flex Setup menu (double press SRC to get into this menu). I would also check the HOLD parameter on the AMP page.

2 Likes