Octatrack mki update help!

Hi guys! When I bought my Octatrack mki I didn’t register, so now it looks like I can’t register it anymore… :frowning:
Can anyone help me with the latest O.S. Update?
Thanks a lot!

Send your email ! :slight_smile:

Hi,

if you talk about the OS1.31, the only feature is a screensaver which apply to OT mk2

I don’t see the connection - the latest OS is (i assume) available to download publicly

https://www.elektron.se/support/?connection=octatrack#resources

1 Like

The Update which adds trig conditions and other stuff to Octa mki.
I have the very first os.

You can update to the OS that is linked to above. You don’t need to register to do that.

If you want to register and for some reason can’t do that on Elektron’s website, just make a support ticket.

Thanks!
So I can just update with os 1.31 directly?

Yes.

Thanks my friends! Appreciate!

Be wary of the most recent update, as one poster already mentioned, it’s specifically useful for the MkII with OLED displays as it features a screen saver that helps to mitigate any screen burn. But there are a few reports of the latest OS causing some instability issues with the MK1.

I would stick to 1.30D and avoid the 1.31 update :slight_smile:

I’d like to read those if you can find/link them ta

1 Like

Where can I find the 1.30D?
Thanks!

I don’t think it was ever publicly released.

Then the previous one that was released

• Ask Elektron

• Somebody uploaded it to the Elektron Octatrack Facebook group; in the [ Files ] section

• Somebody may post / link it.

1 Like

I didn’t find files section… :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

I came across a reply on a post on the Octatrack section actually, I’ll try and find the link

AFAIK there was only a single posting about 1.31 and MK1.

I wouldn’t draw any conclusions from that, because it wasn’t even made clear that the problems were really related to the new firmware version.

1 Like