Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

It’s not listed anymore

It will have been a typo

1 Like

hoax hoax

1 Like

It is still listed when I just checked now, and it says ‘forthcoming’ after the description…

1 Like

It was priced differently than just the regular OT wasn’t it? It was a bit more.

1st of sept and 1279 pounds

That sounds like OT MkII to me. We know it exists; the real question is: does it have analog filters/overdrive?

1 Like

Here comes hysteria :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t buy into there being anything in this. Not sure why they’d release another sampler so soon after DT. Also, you’d call it DPS-2.

1 Like

I feel privileged to have posted within the first 20 posts on this thread, which will probably have 100’s of comments by the end of the day! YEAH! lol

3 Likes

Explains why the Digitakt was rush released in an unfinished state. Too many balls in the air… let’s hope they are more diligent with the OT mk2…

Yeah, I get to be first comment with a snarky jab at the DT.

1 Like

that’s what i thought, it would be DPS-2

1 Like

I only think it would be DPS-2 if they were to call it Octatrack 2. DPS-1 MkII makes sense to me.

2 Likes

probably a mistake , surely elektron are working on digitakt , overbridge normal and upgrade , analog 4/rytm overbridge update /fix when the new one is shipped.

i’m sure theyre doing other boxes but i doubt its coming so soon.
and to be honest i dont need one

I called my SW rep and he said Elektron was at the gearfest this weekend and they didn’t mention a thing.

Maybe some parts are hard to get, like with the MnM and MD. Maybe there will be an upgrade option. We will see…

1 Like

Nobody knows anything for sure, so let’s keep fingers crossed :slight_smile:

If a OT mkII really is on the way I’d imagine it would mean basically the same machine, but perhaps dmaller changes like sd-card instead of smart, the new Digitakt style buttons, etc. overbridge support too, I guess…