OCTATRACk FREEZING

Hey !
Got a problem with the OT : When I insert the card, it freeze directly, I can’t do anything. I’ve changed the card reader but the problem still. Anyone have the solution?

Ok did you have the same problem?

Ok, so I will try with a new card. Thanks a lot to give me hope man, It was a very hard moment when I received my OT with the new reader, and saw it freeze…

I hope you didn’t change the card reader because of a bad card… Good luck.

I’m gonna buy a new card today, will tell you if I changed the reader for nothing

Same here (except I might have found a 64gb on sale, I honestly forget - I haven’t pulled it out of the OT since the day I got it and I’m nowhere near filling it up either way so I just don’t even think about storage capacity right now). Either way, it works flawlessly.

Thanks, I’m full of hope now ! I’m on the way to the store, I’m feeling like the final countdown music

2 Likes

DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN it doesn’t work

Yes, without card, it works (OT1)

I repaired it at the office of a local electronic reparator, he bought another reader on the elektron website and replace it. I came back to his office this morning, he keep the machine few days to see if he can do something but he’s not really optimistic

hi all
Dont works for me
SANDISK Extreme 32GB 120mb/s UDMA7