Octatrack coping pattern/parts in beteween projects

hello there guys, hope this finds you well.

i have adoubt on if its possible for me to copy paterns and parts inbetween different projects. cause have tracks made on different project and i wanna put them together on the same project. i wanna do it the easyest the easiest way… i was wondering if a shortcut to copy all the info like the parten and the part from one project to another… if yes how?? anttips on that

i appreciatte very much

Our own @Rusty developed software for doing exactly what you want http://octaedit.com

2 Likes

For 1 pattern, you have to copy pattern, change to project 2, paste pattern, change to project 1, copy part, change to project 2, paste part.
Make changes in sample slots, reload samples.

With a computer, on CF card it’s easier to copy/paste banks, containing patterns and parts. Still have to change sample slots.

So it can’t be simple, except with OctaEdit.

3 Likes

octa edit is no availabe for purchase right now … ;( is there any one that can send it my way ??

josehesse@gmail.com

much love

No, I’m in the middle of some very deep testing and tweaking of some exciting new functionality; therefore with limited time to provide the level of support I would like.

Really? :expressionless:

I can send it your way if you want?

5 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this release, and will definitely buy a licence on day 1!

My coping patterns usually entail massive amounts of druuz in deliciously intoxicated states

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this-just last night I was wanting to find out if the new one was out and thought about posting here to ask you

6 hours man … six hours of my time … copying shitback and forward on octa… thasts a pitty.
elektron sometimes gets on my nerves. discontinuing quite new gear such as analog keys … and this thing with te octatrack not an easy way to move banks between project makes me wanna get rid of it … urgh sucks