Octatrack alternate colours (photoshop template)

I’d even venture to say a hot pink would look better. Black and pink contrast well. Green is great, aqua with orange knobs - niiiice.

1 Like

@Lieder @cold_fashioned purple + hot pink. I prefer the bubblegum colour, too vibrant for my studio everythings black mostly in there

5 Likes

Digital camo would be so sick

all reaally nice :smiley:

edit: was thinking about how it would look like with say stripes or something similar :smile_cat:

12w_yu645

:laughing:

1 Like

yeah - wow, you’re right. That’s almost too bright!

lettering would be a ballache to photoshop, if I made the screen once you could print it on top of whatever though. roughly how it would look

edit: shit forgot the cross fader, oh well

2 Likes

4 Likes

… OT in the wild … :laughing:

1 Like

to my taste mat black (like digis) would be kinda OT luxury edition

1 Like

yeah it looks like it would go nicely with mahogany sides, a glass of whiskey and a smoking jacket. I think its the orange glowing buttons against the black

2 Likes

hahah) nice
byyy the way, you might alternate screen color too

1 Like

I’m all about this life.

Holy Gulf racing colors! How about Alitalia and Martini Rossi themes?

2 Likes

Having done a few of these for the MKI red is a nice choice as alternate color
posted link as a frame of reference

red octatrack
Red MnM

2 Likes

I want dat purple one…

1 Like

I’ll take both please!

@jb Zebra? Are you serious? That thing isn’t a herbivore, but a predator. It needs at least some good ol’ tiger paint :smiley:

1 Like

I can sell you some stripey paint if you like :wink:

Very nice. Seen your stuff before. Any words of wisdom before I attempt making one? Do you put some sort of finish on it? Also last thing, have you got accurate template files for the mk2? Could save me some time. The text is what I really need but if I get round to it I’ll just post em up anyway.

To all other requests I’ll do a couple more soon, actually gonna make some beats now