OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

Hang in there. Thank you for your work.

4 Likes

Hi?
Where can I find the official documentation?

FAQ
http://octaedit.com/faq/
MANUAL
http://www.octaedit.com/Documentation/OctaEdit_Manual.pdf

3 Likes

Apart from what @sezare56 said; you (or anyone else) can always just message me directly.

3 Likes

Thank you
You are always kind.

1 Like

Okay ^^

Just came here after couple of months to realize that I can’t still purchase OctaEdit 2 :frowning:

@Rusty So sorry to hear of your loss :cry:

I haven’t been on the forum that much time in the past few months, so not kept up to date on developments of OE, stay strong brotherman awesome guy.

3 Likes

More important stuff and things happened in my life.

1 Like

Thanks @darenager, much appreciated :slight_smile:

At the moment, just try and take every day as it comes; there is a light at the end of the tunnel; just seems quite far away some days.

3 Likes

Yeah I understand. When I originally came here, I didn’t checked any previous posts so I wasn’t aware… :frowning:
Stay strong!

anyone tested on linux? wine?

I haven’t, no current Linux build; so technically unsupported.

PSA:

Due to “reasons” I won’t be on Elektronuats for a while.

Feel free to leave a post/question, or send me a pm, and I will try and get back to you when I can.

Thanks,
Rusty

5 Likes

Just got home / back online. So normal service will resume shortly.

10 Likes

I need to figure out how to get/use this, from what I can tell. Hope it’s less tricky to learn than the machine it works for :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the moment, probably be waiting until I release v2; but some additional “life” stuff came up unexpectedly :expressionless:

In certain ways, I hope so; in other ways, probably not. It is exceedingly complex software, for an already complex piece of hardware, that provides a lot more functionality then the Octatrack does on it’s own.

All that power comes at a price.

4 Likes

Well, I still look forward to trying it one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum. Cheers!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes