OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

PS: If you are having any issues with registering on the forum, or approval, that’s just for anti-spam measures. If I haven’t approved your sign up, let me know your user id via private message.

Sorry for the hassle, I just don’t have the spare time and energy to deal with spam/bots.

4 Likes

https://blog.capterra.com/top-free-bug-tracking-software/

Thanks. I’ve got an internal tool :wink:

1 Like

Can you give a tip how to answer the anti-spam question correctly when signing up? Either I’m too stupid for it, or you set the bar too high. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We definitely jump on this software when released so I can easily copy my summer set over different banks easly…ow and it has other features as well :stuck_out_tongue: great work

1 Like

PM Sent

Also wondering about pipe placement!

Edit: aaand I locked myself out, PM me a clue :wink:

1 Like

Damn these spam robots, they are getting so smart that now they ask for hints and send pm’s.

4 Likes

Want to buy a new kitchen?

2 Likes

i like those picture tests that as ’ mark the squares with vehicles in them’
but i get it wrong because i click on the square that features a small bit of the corner of the car .

or street signs that extend into the square but according to the algorithm it doesnt actually exist.

1 Like

Well, the thing is, they’re designed to classify the images, getting them wrong is part of the design. Using them as captchas is just a way to crowdsource the classification. The original ones with poorly scanned text were used as part of Google’s document digitizing scheme.

1 Like

Oh, I worked it out, was overthinking it. :tunga: Coming to sell you some OG brand sunglasses @Rusty !

1 Like

Anyone remember the spam-bot topics towards the last days the old Elektronauts platform?
I forget specifics but I remember they were hilarious… :grin:

Not me. But damn my new flatpack kitchen sure does look awesome through my Ray-Bans :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update: Beta testing is now being performed on both OSX and Windows simultaneously.

Head over and register at the OctaEdit forums if interested; download in the usual fashion.

Hey Rusty, could you clarify the “CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION”-riddle while registering on your forum? I actually dont get it and exceeded the maximum tries :rofl:

1 Like

And a bunch of people on email and facebook… so obviously the problem is me :expressionless:

Time for a new question.

2 Likes

Maybe the new forum registration question is a little bit better?

Got it, now I did understand the original one too… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

By request, have made OctaEdit available for purchase again. Please read the below, check the purchase page, FAQ, ask me any questions before purchasing if you are unsure of anything.

Current Version of OctaEdit?

OSX: v1.1.001
Windows: v1.0.010 (Read the ‘Status of the Windows Version?’ in the FAQ)

If I buy now does that include OctaEdit v2 when it gets released?

Yes

Will I get access to the v2 Beta versions?

Yes

When will OctaEdit v2 be released?

Pragmatic answer is “when it is ready”.

I do not like publishing timeframes, as software development and hardware OS changes can always throw up unexpected scenarios; and I am not going to release the update just to meet an arbitrary deadline.

Additionally, I have other / family stuff going on, so am only working part-time / have other more important priorities.

I therefore am not able to dedicate / provide 100% support to new users right now due to the above and v2 Beta testing.

If you are waiting on the official v2 release, wait a little longer.

As above, cats have requested for OctaEdit to be available, and so it is; but take the above into account.

Thanks,
Rusty

12 Likes