OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

No hurry Rusty, take your time, but I am excited to get my hands on this and really happy you´ll make it available, thanks!

Yes, Indiegogo refund is done :wink:

1 Like

I got so excited when I found out about this amazing looking software but then realised I can’t buy it???
Please let me give you my money!
How do i get it???
Robert.

3 Likes

There, said the Mayor, that’s that.

3 Likes

Finishing work contracts can be the best feeling ever.

1 Like

Update the FAQ… that was fun \o/

Anyone waiting… I’m in the middle of a little mini review / audit.

More news soon.

13 Likes

OctaEdit is now available again.

Please read the purchase page, FAQ, and ask me any questions if anything is not clear; or if you have any questions.

7 Likes

Supported ! Now let’s talk about that octabounce would you ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

anybody test this with the mk2?

I will be soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Keep us updated. Definitely will be getting it soon.

@Rusty being that conditional triggers are not currently addressed, would at least existing ones in current ot sessions copy over to another project using the manager module (or whichever one does that)?

keep us posted)

They should be fine if the parent (i.e. Track); or any ancestor (e.g. Pattern, Bank, Project) in the hierarchy is copied over.

You mean this one?

3 Likes

Great, finally available, have to collect some money first though, thanks Rusty, such amazing work, can´t wait to check it!

Not sure if I am right, but shouldn’t this be updated above, might be confusing to some…for me it was.
Maybe put the purchase link even ahead of everything else in this thread, instead of needing to scroll down and kinda search for it…, make a bigger, more official link, maybe within the OCTAEDIT info would probably be more handy and hopefully a easier way to purchase, give it a big, maybe new and prober, needed AD.
Maybe hard to tell for everyone that OCTA EDIT is available now if you are not really into this thread, maybe even open a new thread, or change something in the header info, just some minor thoughts :wink:

1 Like

Good points, well made :slight_smile:

I’ll put “clean up the first post” on my list of things to do.

Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome. Broken Octatack. OctaEdit will be offline till I get it fixed. Sorry.

Gah! I’m so sorry! I hope it isn’t a mortal injury!

Had mine with a freeze and pixel screen for repair last year, good luck.

Sucks. Good luck!

1 Like