OB multitrack and polyphony with A4

Hi
I’ tried the multitrack with my Analog four , overbridge and Ableton live.
It works pretty fine, maybe too fine because my problem is , when I play a chord on the A4 all the polyphonic tracks are playing separately too …
For example I have set up Ableton live and analog four , multitrack mode like in this video at 6’54 min : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIipfVrCi-E

I have a selected a bass sound on A4 track 1 that I’ve set up as a mono and goes into audio track 1 on Ableton live , until here no problem I have my bass separated from the other sounds .
But I have selected a key sound on A4 track 2 set up as polyphonic (using track 3 and 4 ) and when and I play a 3 notes chords on the A4 , in Ableton live the sound is separated by track notes … Not only on the track 2 like I what I ear on the main out of the A4. It sound different to have the chord separate by each notes…
like if I have had selected the same sound on track 2,3 and 4 and sequenced just one note on each track to play a all chord (like if I wanted to do fake polyphony with the old A4 OS ). So if I record or play live a chord in Ableton via overbridge I will have 3 different audio file for just 1 chord and 1 sound …

Is there any configuration to fix it ?
Thanks

As far as I know, the short answer to this is “no”, unfortunately. Audio is routed through overbridge from each individual voice before they are summed, will only ever be monophonic. You’d have to route the polyphonic tracks to be summed in the main outs, or sum in Ableton. Discussed the issue a bit here - I’d be glad if someone could tell me I’m wrong: OB 1.10 Public Beta: OSX El Capitan Issues

Thanks for the answer and the link to the discussion, it will be helpful .
i would like to use overbridge to separate the 4 Analog four tracks for my live setup , to add some eq /compression and fx separately to the 4 tracks . But with that polyphonic issue I’m not sure anymore it’s a good solution …

Off the top of my head, I guess the easiest way of doing this would be to in your kit route only the voices to provide polyphony to the main outs, while keeping the monophonic voices routed through their individual outs, but use ableton clip automation to mute the individual outs of the tracks that are the polyphonic voices … then bring them back in when you want to go back to monophonic parts.

That’s really badly explained, hope you get what I mean. Basically, you have to use the main outs for polyphonic parts, but if you go into clip envelopes in Ableton, you can select speaker on/off, which will mute individual channels as necessary to avoid doubling up.

In that way, whenever you’ve got a polyphonic part, it’ll come out summed through the main outs and can be effected as a whole, but you can easily go back to monophonic voices as you like.

Just bumped into this today.

Does anyone know if this works the same with the hardware outputs on the MKII? I only have the MKI, so I cannot test it.

I.e., do polyphonic voices on a single track get routed to the separate outputs?

Well, I think I found the answer. That would be a no.