OB-6 Love Re-visited

Below is a simple yet dreamy melody just using the OB-6. Heavily modulated in real time, designed to replicate the sound of some rain drops gently pitter pattering on a window sill…

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it… :heartbeat:

14 Likes

:heart:
I love this synth :slight_smile:
Nice and simple way to show you do!

2 Likes

thank you brother… it puts a smile on my face every time i switch the damn thing on

1 Like

ADORE this synth. I can lose hours just twiddling around, simply to hear it.

lovely tune. lots of sweet spots in there!

Thanks for sharing man, that was beautiful. Love my OB6 too, its a magical beast for sure.

thanks guys for the kind words - to me the OB is certainly greater than the sum of its parts… from the wonderful filter, the one knob per function interface to the simple if limited modulation matrix and retro blue lines, this thing oozes with class and character…

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love this synth.

Do you have any of your OB-6 tracks on Spotify? Would love to add to my Oberheim playlist

Thank you. I am in the process of signing up with TuneCore (or a new service called Level - undecided) so should be through the normal distribution channels in the coming weeks… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that was certainly great. I tend to avoid looking at the big synths because I can’t justify the cost and I am lousy with keys. However, this one sounds amazing. Bravo!

Yes! I finally do :slight_smile:

Here you go… they’ve been published and will soon be available on Apple Music and a few others:

1 Like

Awesome! Added “Space Rain” :slight_smile: