Novice Question

Can I use the Digitone Keys with guitar pedals? How? Would it be possible to run a send out to a pedal and back into a return of sorts? I have a Fairfield Circuitry I’m itching to add to the mix.

Thanks for the help.

You could use a individual out, send it to your pedal an then back into the digitone keys input. You can exclude the voice you send out from the main mix…

1 Like

Thanks. Back into the digitone through the line input?

If you can separate that voice from the mix output and direct it to one of the voice outputs then yeah I guess you could then return the pedal into the line input. Not got a DNK so not sure how the individual outs work in relation to the mixoutput. If you can’t separate them you’ll end up with a feedback loop as I understand the line input is summed into the mix output via the ext volume controls.

1 Like

I send the out of track 4 to my guitar pedal board with a stereo to mono Y long patch cable.

At the end of my pedal board, I send a mono signal to a Yamaha THRii30 desktop amp, which is dialed to a flat EQ/bypassed the cab setting on the amp.

The amp has a left and right stereo send that I feed back into the Digitone Keys.

Edit* The external stereo input jacks on the digikeys.

I think an amp/cab style pedal would work in place of the amp. I have not tried to send my pedal board straight to the Digitone Keys. I have a stereo pedal at the end of my chain that I can it with tomorrow. I’m guessing this would also work with a mono pedals.