Novation ReMOTE SL Template A4

Uploaded a template for Novation ReMOTE SL to control the Analog 4, pretty fun. It is in the files section, not sure how many people might have one sitting around. Cheers

legendary dylannau ; thanks for th upload. i couldn’t get the drum pads to mute the tracks reliably… i’ll give yours a shot!

1 Like

Yeah, I didnt map anything to the drum pads unfortunately. The A4 does not seem to support muting tracks over midi, nor does it support track volume, just AMP Volume per track, which is pretty much the same kinda.

no worries here it works great! Thanks again for sharing :slight_smile: A4 supports track muting but the manual has not been updated for some time… from the OS update addendum

but it seems that the remote sl drum trigger pads do not put out a reliable trigger… i can get it to work but it’s intermittent.

also, if you want to control CV params its possible;

1 Like

thats great
thx
yesterday i got my remote zero sl

1 Like

I’ve got a Remote 37 SL on the way, and have been thinking about getting an Analog Keys, but it also seems a bit silly to go with the Keys over the Four if I’ve already got the 37 SL. Is this template mapped to use the joystick similarly to the one on the AK?

Nope sorry, I don’t have the Analog keys, however it would be pretty easy to configure on top of the template provided here. Cheers! I set all this up but haven’t used the ReMOTE since. Ha!

No worries. I think I’m going to go with the Keys anyhow and leave the SL for controlling some of my other gear.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

beautiful
thanks a lot!