Not reloading from saved pattern properly

Hi,

running 1.10.

used my 'takt in anger for a gig the first time last week - not had it that long… but it’s great.

anyway, I was doing plenty of “hold down track to ctrl all” type stuff - filter sweeps, delay feedback etc… as you do, live. :slight_smile:

I realised on booting up at home that many of my patterns now sounded weird - & then I narrowed it down to the fact they’d all got their filter type set to HP…on all tracks ! I’d definitely done some “track > filter type” tweaks live. But reloading the pattern was having no effect at all. they were just stuck like that.

in a mild panic, I decided to just reload the whole project from the Plus Drive. All good. phew.

Is this a known thing ? I really hope it doesn’t do it to my when I’m actually playing live, as finding an opportune moment to reload the whole project could be tricky !

I’ve had this happen too. AFAIK the [FUNC] + YES to reload is only temporarily saved in RAM and lost when you power off. Then when power on the Digitakt, the [FUNC] + YES is reset to the state of your pattern when you power on again and not the project setting. The pattern state IS persisted after power off/on. Clear as mud? So, if you’ve been “hold down track to ctrl all” then you should probably [FUNC] + YES each pattern before powering off.

1 Like

aah. ok - gotcha. thanks - I think that makes sense. :slight_smile: