Noobie Monomachine Question

Hello & beware for a possibly stupid question, anyhow

I recently got a Monomachine and am enjoying learning simple synthesis.

What I am confused on is how can I send the sound/waveform I created in a track to my computer? to then be able to play around with the sound in a DAW? Not only the track sound but any sound for that matter like a song etc.
I got TM1 cable & C6 program and sent ALL from Monomachine to computer and got a Sysex file which I can’t do anything with except seemingly tranfer to midi is that what I have to do? I want an wav or mp3 file.

I guess what I’m trying to ask is. Is this possible and if so what are the steps for a dummie?

If this has already been asked/answered please refer me to there

Thank you.

1 Like

You need an audio interface for your computer. Such as a focusrite Scarlett or similar.

1 Like

ZI have a Roland Duo-Capture Ex will that suffice? From there what do I do?

This question has really got nothing to do with the Monomachine. You’re just asking how to record audio into a computer. That’s possibly the most basic thing there is when it comes to making music with hardware. I’m not berating you for not knowing. You’ve got to start somewhere. But…

…try using google.

P.S. your Roland thing is an audio interface, so yeah, that’ll do it.

Follow the instructions and help that are specific to your DAW for connecting an audio interface and recording sound.

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

You’re a kinder person that I.

Ha! For every person who tells me that, there’s at least three who claim the opposite. :blush: