No sound from thru!

I there !
I will apply myself on this fortunately particular thread coz I canno sample from thru machine ? I can sample thru on track 1 but not on track 5 XD

Did someone hada same issue or am I alone with a undaground OT

My first thought is maybe you don’t have a TRIG on the pattern for TRACK5? You’ll need to place a TRIG on TRACK5 for the AMP envelope to happen.

2 Likes

I’ve a first trig on track five, now with an other input, as AB, and my machines are confused, even if midi’s right !

Say you have a thru machine on track 5, go onto the tracks recorder page and set a recorder trig and set it to record track 5 under src3. It will record onto recorder buffer 5. Got it? Also make sure the thru machine is trigger as said above, trigs on a thru machine literally just allow it to play. You can also trig the thru machine by pressing play+a track button

1 Like

It’s not the normal way ? Isn’t it ?

I dont understan because recorder buffers are normaly allowed to flex machines

Do you want to sample the dry incoming sound before it reaches the thru track or do you want to sample the complete sound the thru track is making including any fx or adjusted parameters you might have on the thru track?

1 Like

I know of to DIR, I just want mu thu D or C work correctly but I’m steel a noob

Nothing to do with DIR…

What I’m getting at is that if you want to record the dry input you use the a,b,c,d selection, but if you want to record the complete sound of the thru machine you need to not have any a,b,c,d selection and instead use the src3 parameter set to the track number of the thru machine, as @jb was saying…

2 Likes

Having to put a trig on a Thru Track is one of the reasons I like to use a Pickup Machine, then point Flex machine tracks at its recorder buffer, or route pickup machine output to flex…

Thru does have its uses though.

But why ? Isn’t thru machine working right ?

Need I to put a recorder buffer and a flex trig on same step ?
Can I stay on thru mzchine ?

This old thread might help - avantronica says there that you may not even need a trig- just have a track running. Newbie help! Thru Machines not sounding

4 Likes

Thank you.

Hey @matB…
I was confused because when you say “sample” to me that means “record”…
You just want to hear the thru?
Did you get it working?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi dear !

I said sample but it isq not the world you are right, it is not sampling but because of fx it look a bitr like a sound recorded. Or treated as well… So yeah It look like i’ve some bugs maybe, or maybe was it a xvol question but I don’t think so because new project created…

Hum thank a lot, I will come back if the pb show’s him again :slight_smile:

Good evening !

1 Like