No Sound from DT/DN When Running Overbridge App

My headphones are plugged directly into DN and I can hear sound when I play keys on the DN.

But when I turn on the DN App in my connected Windows 10 computer, the sound is muted. I can see visual connection between app and DN, it shows sound meters, menu changes etc. I just hear no sound.

This is also true for DT. I’m probably just missing something obvious, but I got tired of looking through the manual and hoped someone could help me figure out he obvious thing I am missing.

Thanks!

I think I might have found it? I changed Audio Routing–>Int to Main setting from ‘Auto’ to ‘On.’ Seems to be working.

I think @DaveMech has some videos on setting up overbridge think they helped me when first was learning overbridge, also it’s good to read the manual…
It’s a bit hard to know exactly what could be wrong without pictures or more info…

Are you using it in a daw or the standalone app?
are you using a soundcard?

2 Likes

That sounds like you’ll only be hearing the internal audio from the DN rather than audio from the App. Have you got DN as your output device? I’ve not used the App much.

1 Like

In this case I wasn’t sure which manual, but I figured it out through noodling. It was the Int to Main setting… from the DT Manual, 14.5.3, “Sets if Digitone sends internal audio to the MAIN OUT and HEADPHONES OUT or not when used with Overbridge or as a class compliant audio device.” The default was AUTO, which sends no sound to the main out when Overbridge is available. Switching to ON solved the problem.

4 Likes