No NO

Yeah. But seriously hitting no when i mean yes was hurting my brain.

5 Likes

You look very surprised to see yourself in your selfie.

2 Likes

Yes

Maybe?

3 Likes

Fine…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alex Willner (The Field) love elektron’s machine…

Tht’s probably why i don’t take selfies :joy:

1 Like

or ---- ‘as if’

Just received my DT I’ve been waiting a long time for, so it’s from the latest batches. I should’ve known I would end up having some sort of button issues with my new unit as well. The “FLTR” button is in the wrong spot, I have 2 “AMP” buttons, and I’m missing an “SRC” button. This is kind of ridiculous.

7 Likes

Whoa. That’s insane!

Yeah. Sucks but they are very responsive and will shoot out replacements for you. Don’t have to open the box to swap them. Easy.

1 Like

As long as they’re quick about it, and I don’t end up scratching the DT while switching out the buttons, I guess I’ll be ok. I’m still currently annoyed though.

1 Like

Wow.
It’s in a way, a sad state of competition Elektron has that it can get away with sloppiness like this, and I have to say a somewhat f u to customers in regards to releasing (Digitakt) with serious base level issues. Most other industries this would lead to eventual death.

That said, I’m same as others I’m sure - it’s still a ‘best option’ for whatever reasons and a fair trade for your $. Sad though when normal manual/ advertised functions don’t work or cause problems. I wish I could give my $ to a company who is a bit more ‘honest’ in issuing a New product release-- but nobody else is doing what Elektron does for me… they make great music tools,

1 Like

True. Sad state. And no competition at 600 bucks doing what this does. So i’m lenient when there is so much love and attention to detail and so much forward thinking. Knowing that they will add new stuff that’s not even expected. So this is sloppy, but quick and i put my faith in the company. No other company that will let me make music the way i want to make it now.

1 Like

I just tried prying one out using a plastic card. Yeah, it’s pretty simple to do. Should be an easy fix. At least, my “FLTR” button is in the right spot now.

4 Likes
1 Like

I love Chaplin.

CE8AD84E-4732-48B4-B1E8-0B4C87F27315

I woke up with a response to my customer support ticket waiting for me in my inbox; the speedy response time is much appreciated.

It’ll only take a couple days for my new buttons to arrive; and as I described earlier, taking them off, and putting them back on is as easy as pie. I’m also getting free swag, so in a way, I’m actually lucky for having the minor button mishap. I’ll post about my first impressions of the unit on a different relevant thread, but so far, my first impressions are quite favorable.

1 Like