No Masters - Shameless Charity Promotion EP

Hi everyone.

I’ve been getting really angry lately about our lovely Government here in the UK (and Europe too, don’t think you lot are getting away with it) and their frankly disgusting attitude towards and subsequent treatment of refugees.

My wife pointed out to me that I should probably do something about it if it bothers me that much, so after some thought I figured the best thing I can do as a start is to release a little EP and give all the money to someone who can help.

That someone is Care4Calais. I’ve seen them at work and they do really good work helping those most in need of our help.

Also, as well as donating all the money made from this record, I’ll be donating everything I make from my entire discography until the end of August.

All the best,

Adam (No Masters)

59 Likes

Purchased.
Fuck the ‘United’ Kingdom. Fuck ‘Great’ Britain.

9 Likes

Got you.

4 Likes

Great idea, purchased.
And if anyone buys anything of mine from Bandcamp until the end of August, I’ll send it on to Care4Calais as well.

10 Likes

Legend.

3 Likes

Thank you for this.
Moreover, this might well be my favorite release of yours!

2 Likes

Great stuff. Cracking tunes regardless of the cause.

I should add, this forum really inspires me. Folks releasing high quality music on their own terms and without (I presume) a desire for likes, subscribers or other crap like that.

8 Likes

Purchased

2 Likes

Purchased! Great way to do something meaningful about something that has been bothering you. Keep doing you, Fin!

I’ve also been donating all the money from my Bandcamp sales to charity for the past couple of years (Finnish animal rights organisation and Finnish Natural Heritage Foundation). It’s not much but it’s better than nothing.

10 Likes

Great idea and action, thanks Adam. Bought.

3 Likes

This is probably the only thing currently right with the world.

3 Likes

Out of interest, how did you make the tracks?

2 Likes

Nice sound and action. Bought, remembers me many nice calais solidarity things i could enjoy at former autonomer beauty salon, some years ago, thanks also to those people.

3 Likes

Thanks all for the generosity, both in money and spirit. It really means a lot that other people care, I was starting to wonder…

Tracks one and three are just Model:Samples running through distortion and compression and track two is a patch I made in Max/MSP.

7 Likes

purchased

3 Likes

Just grabbed, great stuff man. Fuck these Tory pricks and their total lack of humanity

4 Likes

Over £100 of sales already.

Bananas.

Thanks everyone.

16 Likes

Really great EP. Content and purpose. Fin made big waves today, three cheers for the host.

Also, Mickey Mouse is for everyone.

3 Likes

“I don’t trust that f**king rat”

• Charles Bukowski
4 Likes

jokes aside, it makes me sick thinking that they painted over those murals so the displaced children wouldn’t feel "too welcomed’ who’s the real monster?

6 Likes