No manual available on the site

Hi,

I received my AR mk2 yesterday but I can’t download the manual because its not available on the site.

Elektron

-How is it possible to clear all parameter settings for a track ? I want to change the sample on one of the tracks with default settings how is that possible ?

-is it possible to copy paste a pad with all the settings and sample ?

1 Like

It was there recently. The support page seems to have broken.

Here’s a fairly recent copy: https://user.fm/files/v2-0404e2ec22d348be09552974da0aca3e/Analog-Rytm-MKII-User-Manual_ENG_OS1.60A_201021.pdf

1 Like

Not behind my Rytm right now but copying/clearing tracks is track+clear or track+copy (I think thats play/stop) if I remember correctly.

doesnt work…

when rec is enabled: pad + clear nothing happens, holding the trig of the same pad + clear clears the locks but the settings are all still active…

is there some illustration of all the copy/clear/ paste commands available ? in the manual is just pattens and trigs…

Guessing… what happens if you hold the button for the one of the sound pages ([SRC], [FILT] etc) and then push [PLAY] ([Clear]) ?

I mean the literal ‘track’ button, not the track trig/pad.

It copies/clears the selected track/pad

1 Like

nice one! clears the page! its not mentioned in the manual

1 Like

It certainly will be …

ok i select the track, func + track + copy the display says track copied
I select the destination track, func + track + paste display says track pasted

but the sounds are still different on both pads…i choose pad 5 and 6 so the engine would be the same.

Why is all this information not in the manual?

Not sure… I dont think you need to press func though…

if you just press track without func it opens the chrom mode

can please someone confirm that copying pads actually works?

func + sound + copy copies the sound and shows you the sound manager and says sound with name is copied but func + sound + paste nothing happens…

func + track + copy/paste says copy paste in the screen but not really the sounds are different…

Wrong track button! I’m talking the one on the left called trk.

Just this button plus play/stop/rec (whichever it is)

2 Likes

The Elektrons have a bunch of shortcuts for copy&paste. You can often skip holding [Func] and just hold the “identifier” key for the thing you want to copy.

[TRK]+[REC/STOP] should copy & paste “track sound”… all the params and sample associations. Note that [TRK] is the key on the left edge, below [FUNC], NOT the one with “Track” underlined, on the mode select row, above the pads (actually the [CHMO] key).

[PAGE]+[REC/STOP] copies & pastes the trigs from one page to another.

There’s probably some more. I just guessed at the [PARAMETER]+[PLAY] one upthread because I knew about the other two.

2 Likes

This!

2 Likes

I was pushing the wrong track button :weary:

thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes