No individual outs in Ableton

I have the RYTM plugin on a MIDI track in Ableton session view and it works fine. I add a couple of audio tracks and choose Analog RYTM as the “audio from”. The dropdown menu below that is where the separate tracks from RYTM are supposed to show up but they are not there. There is only ‘pre FX, post FX, and post mixer’. No individual tracks listed as on @dataline tutorial.
I have the left and right mains plus first two tracks enabled in the Overbridge control panel.

What am I missing?

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Just a thought - could it be because I am not using the Overbridge hub and my usb hub doesn’t have adequate bandwidth?

If you’re on a Mac and using Audio Units, try the VST. The latest OB doesn’t have multiple outs on AU (at least last time I looked, been too busy to make the latest update)

Thanks @OHEXOH that did the trick - almost. The individual RYTM tracks showed up in Ableton and I selected them, but no audio coming through. In Overbridge Control Panel I have the tracks selected and active, but these do not show any audio coming through either. All this while everything runs fine with Overbridge on my Analog Keys. Thoughts?

Not sure, sounds like a bug. Maybe someone else here can shed some light? Maybe message Elektron support too? The new update has made things worse for new generally :grimacing:

I think it may be a lack of USB bandwidth. Just picked up an Electron Overhub. Will see if that solves it…
Thanks again of the help.

Hi Smartalec, I have the same issue. Did the overhub do the trick?

Having the same issue. 1.46B OB 2.0.11 no a

I started using my Rytm Mk1 with the latest beta last nigth and hit the same problem. Turns out I needed to run the Overbridge control panel and select which inputs/outputs to use - only the main LR was on by default.

4 Likes

Super late but maybe somebody reads this thread and is also lost like me. In my case the problem was the vst3, for some odd reason the vst2 works just fine!