Night of Machines [November 2013, AK announcement]

Right so I am going to the Elektron night in Berlin.

If anyone else plans to be there i’d be happy to say hello.

1 Like

I would like to attend Night of the Massive OS update for the A4.

Wrong thread then my friend. :slight_smile:

Who knows what you will find at ‘Night of Machines’…

Looking forward to seeing other Elektronauts there!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

OK I gotta ask … we are talking about a physical machine here, correct?

This is likely a ridiculous question since it’s a “launch party” (which means something quite specific to the general public), but … the MD’s TRX-BD2 was at one point a “new machine” in Elektron terminology, as were its CTR machines, the OT’s pickup machines, etc.

Yes. A physical machine.

1 Like

the ‘poster’ for the event has obviously keyboard keys on it, so this might be a small hint :wink:

:+1:
Hope you guys record the performances for those of us far away … you got some talent lined up!

Oooooh nooooo…another one!!! :wink:

Right now i was deciding to go on the fourth with A4,and now i have already to think about the Pentaktron…hooooo sh°°#]°*T

hoping it’s an FM monster of some kind

if it’s an analog drum machine i hope it makes sense.

indeed, upside-down - and Wood too, hmmm !

finally, a grand piano!

is the entire team going to be @ Berlin or only PR crew?

The whole team will not be there, but representatives from both marketing and r&d will be present.

1 Like

sweet, see you there i guess :slight_smile:

I hope it’s an analog4 + keys (along with an a4 update?) so I don’t have to spend more money!

Other than that, I’ll go back to my old standby guess of string machine, home organ / additive synth, vocoder.

What what what! :smiley: Fuck me, I’m broke until mid-February, and you’re announcing a new machine! Goddamn. Now, what to sell …

On November 23rd, thousands of Elektron fans will decide whether there will be Christmas presents for their families, or a new machine (secretly acquired) for Daddy !

If its a drum machine or even another synth please let it have an output per voice!!

A stand alone elektron sequencer with frills to take on cirkolon would be off the scale tho.

I don’t have enough space in my studio!!!

24bit Machinedrum, I hope…