Next Wednesday

It better be, or I’m writing you a strongly worded letter for getting my hopes up :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy:

I know right!? It’s our god-given right to have a song mode. Who are Elektron to deny us our god given right? We are the masters of our own destiny, and it is inherent in that that we should not have to find our own solutions.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

:eyes:

1 Like

[SIGH] … no model:algos then …

So many Wednesdays have come and gone for Digitone :cry:

2 Likes

Average Digitone user’s phone screen burn-in

i have to quit checking the news page asap and wait for mail.

8 Likes

Hoping for a crazy update that’s worth the wait.

1 Like

Is Elektron the new boring company ?

The news page is soon being updated with background audio. A infinte loop of Depeche Mode’s “enjoy the silence”

1 Like

It takes time to code a MIDI Arp.

2 Likes

That’s a good sign. Waldorf was also very silent before BAM! they showed the M and you already could immediately order it. I am sure at Elektron HQ somethings high brewing too, when they silence. It was before the Digitakt and Digitone announcements too.

Winter is coming.

3 Likes

The best things in life take time so we wait and i the meantime… well the current firmware is quite lovely actually.

1 Like

Yes it is!

Hot damn! I hope it is!!!

1 Like

Still hoping for the separate L and R input FX levels :frowning:

Edit: they delivered <3

2 Likes

For me, there’s no doubt that it will be implemented in the next update.

2 Likes

Well, tomorrow is wednesday AND the 1st of december, so surely we will get some firmware updates or Synatkt news since its the very last month of the year. Right? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Maybe even both – a Syntakt AND a firmware update for it. Then again, it’s probably easy to update the firmware on something that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes