New tune, pretty much all A4 and Rythm

Finished up my first song of the new year, mostly done with the Elektron Analog 4 and Analog rythm, eventide h9
Unsure what genre is it, techno, ebm, breatkbeat, psychedelic dub, acid?
Somewhere in between all that.
Hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/armageddon-party/armageddon-party-alchemists-prophecy

3 Likes

I don’t know how to call it… it’s somehow between electro and hiphop like if it was from Star Trek… with a techno colored main part
I really like what you done the Rhythm Swap is very cool Dj Pierre done something like that with a Long RnB Break at the time it was very original and i never heard something similar back in time :

Check briefly the basics and his idea to make a RnB Soul break… Tempo slowed too and adapted then to fit the coming back of the main theme… i remember the effect on the dancefloor … it makes everyone absolutely CRAZY !

I heard something several month ago from Rod Kirk Patrick

You made a good track ! @n3wt15
go off the beaten path and take risks ! it’s where things evolve and also where new things born
Congratulations

Your link don’t work :wink:

3 Likes

Crap! Fixed, thank you!

2 Likes

Diggin these tunes, thank you! Glad you enjoyed the track too! I love when im at an event and the beats change frequently. not that I dont love a good techno night, or psytrance (its an addiction for me) but man, I really love hearing different things!

1 Like

Open Mind is always a good thing :wink:

1 Like

Really nice groove that builds up in this. I like the vocal sample too. It’s something I have always been drawn to, kind of makes things cinematic in a way.
The change in energy around the 4 min mark is excellent.

Good stuff!

2 Likes

Wild !

1 Like

Thanks! That vocal sample was a lot of work, he said uh, and stuttered a lot and chopped that all up to fit in there better. Worth it though, im happy with how it turned out, mix could have been better, but im realizing i spend too much time on old songs and right now, im just putting them out as they come, I cant sit on them forever, or no ones ever going to hear my songs haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWAw7gxfB7Q

Exactly !
And in the process of outputting faster, you learn just as much, I do believe it’s the right path :slight_smile:
Keep on dropping !

1 Like