New soundpack from Radioactive Sandwich

Howdy all. I hope it’s alright that I post this here. Since I got the Digitone a year and a half ago, I’ve spent a lot of time creating my own soundpack. This soundpack is 256 presets covering everything from ethereal pads to searing leads, deep basses to alien fx, and everything in-between. You can hear demos of the sounds in the video below and purchase it for $10 from our Bandcamp store.

Since you guys have always been so friendly, helpful, informative, and all around awesome, I made a discount code specifically for Elektronauts. If you enter thankselektronauts at checkout, you’ll get 20% off the price.

2 Likes

I’ve created a 14-sound demo of the soundpack for those that would like to check out some of the sounds. Enjoy!

Stwodio Sounds Vol. 1 - presets for the Elektron Digitone DEMO.zip (60.6 KB)

4 Likes

ty

1 Like

Happy holidays! Through January 4th, the preset pack is 25% off! As a bonus, if you buy the pack and have an AnalogFour, I’ll send you my presets for that, too! Use the code 2020dnholiday at https://radioactivesandwich.bandcamp.com/merch/stwodio-sounds-vol-1-presets-for-the-elektron-digitone