[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

Hi Joe,

yeah, it’s just magic right! It really makes me happy to create new sounds. Even if it’s sometimes very frustrating to work on a patch for hours and don’t like the end result… delete :tired_face: But I am glad you like the sound pack and that I can give you a good starting point for your own sound design. Have fun digging through the sounds and thank you very much for your support @dontlament !

1 Like

Me too. For the first four years I only sat on the A4 and the AK and tried out what it holds. Or rather what the ears can take :hear_no_evil: It is different for me, sometimes I have a good day and do a lot and then I have days on which I work like a total noob… I think I just have to test the OT and then decide whether the whole sample thing is something for me. Having eight more tracks is never wrong. Novation Circuit would also be an option. Because it is also much cheaper and maybe I could never exhaust the full scope of the OT anyway. Let’s see… Honestly, I didn’t study tone synthesis either. In a nutshell, “trying is about studying”. I think that’s how I work when I want to learn something new. I’ve also tried to make more complex music, but it always pulls me back to minimalism. With music as well as in life. Maybe someday I’ll buy the MnM. But not to patch, just to make music. I had made this demo song for the digitone keys factory sound content. Slightly flat, since I had barely hit the reverb…

6 Likes

Sounds awesome! Any chance to download this track in good quality? WAV or FLAC?

2 Likes

Very nice. Bladerunner style. Lovely.

Simply put. I like that. I guess that’s what I am doing.

Yeah the Circuit is a great device, or maybe a Deluge? But, when I bought this A4, I told my friend about it and how I felt guilty for just getting Elektron stuff. He just said, whatever, you know the workflow. You should try the OT. Get an MK1 for a good price…Spend another 4 years learning sampling technique’s!! :grin:

1 Like

Thank’s, you can download now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it, thank you!!!

1 Like

This one is so stunning! Like a deep dive experience to discover a sunken underwater city :upside_down_face:

Could imagine that for a soundtrack. Hats of!

4 Likes

It almost has the same effect on me :lying_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Hello Mr.Pirate :slight_smile: I just came here from soundcloud where I listened to your demos and grabbed a copy of your sound pack and thought at least to leave a comment for your great work. Very interesting collection of sounds! Now I have to study a few presets to see how you did that! :open_mouth:
Are your other sound packs also mkii compatible?

3 Likes

Hey @Siggi , first of all thank you for your support. I am also grateful for your comment and your positive feedback! I really appreciate that. Yes, all of my packs are Analog Four MKII compatible but there are differences in sound for some patches. But that doesn’t necessarily have to be negative.

2 Likes

Transferred your all in one bundle into my a4, fits, thanks! What a sound bank dude :alien:

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Glad you like the collection.

2 Likes

What is the name of the patch that runs in the background? The one that gets pitched up at 0:39? Some kind of lfo pad?

2 Likes

Must be “the better me” patch.

2 Likes

Thank’s dude! :star_struck:

2 Likes

So I bought it and I have to say, for me this is the most usable and best soundpack (together with some drum soundpacks) I tried so far.
Thanks @Floppydisk_Pirates and please continue doing sounds in that style :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t buy Sound Packs very often (I’m almost always disappointed when I do) but sometimes getting away from Sound Design feels good. Just making music with already brilliant designed Sounds is a kind of relief. That said, for me, your Sound Pack is one of the best on the market. Thank you for making me compose instead of Sound Designing!

5 Likes

that was not my intention but I like that you associate it with it.

That’s how I usally do things. That way I never have to read manuals :grimacing:

I also think you shouldn’t feel guilty about it. Elektron does a really good job and the machines work well and sound fantastic. So no reason to be ashamed if you only use elektron devices. Let me first make a few sound packs and then I concentrate to sampling with an OT :wink:

1 Like

Really nice of you @unifono, thanks. I will always try to give my best, I think I can not help it anyway. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and therefore it usually takes longer to finish a pack. So i usally be my own worst enemy and critc when it comes to finish something. But I won’t keep you waiting long for the next sound pack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bro only results count. Sure it can be hard for you to deal with. But each time you release a pack feedback talks by themselves :wink:

it simply worth the price. and inspire people

2 Likes